100% pure Hemp textile grown on European farms and fully processed in Europe wile maintaining every stage of the manufacturing process as healthy as possible to the induvidual and to the enviroment, this low-tech hemp textile was specifically developed for MIRET shoes. Completely produced without any chemicals or dyes they preserved the antibacterial qualities and breathability of the natural hemp.
GoZero Hi-tech biodagradable rubber sole was developed to support eco-sustanability with the most enviromenty advanced knowledge and technology. The material is produced in a compagny awarded with the BUREAU VERITAS enviromental certification (UNI EN ISO 14001 Certificate n. IT239762). Tested by a Research Institute Ecologia Aplicata s.r.l. the sole demonstrated an absense of phyto-toxicity in the degraded material.
- Hi-tech Go!Zero biodegradable rubber sole
- Low-tech 100% natural EU-grown hemp upper and lining
- Sanitized ergonomical insole with natural cork lining
- Round cotton laces with metal tips
- Made in Croatia
* PAY ATTENTION! The sizes are large, almost one size larger than normal *
Miret is a 30-year-old family shoe factory based in Croatie who started a view year ago toward a more sustainable production. For this they use 100% hemp fabric that’s made traditionally, without any chemical processing. With this Miret bringing back alive the thriving local hemp production as it was in the old days.
More background information? visit:
Sneakers Bolt Hemp Earth
- Brand: Miret
- Product Code: Bolt Hemp Earth
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: 77.69€